Artificial lawns are not the the only thing we are good at! We are the only local company experienced and certified to install artificial turf for athletic fields.
In every single project, whether it is commercial or residential, our experienced team demonstrates quality of workmanship. Is artificial grass better than natural grass on the field? Read below to find out!
As for the turf itself, our technologically advanced synthetic grass products feature built-in U.V. inhibitors. These U.V. inhibitors are incorporated will allow the yarn to hold color even in the harshest and sunny conditions. More than that, your choice of custom turf color is specially designed to last 10-15 years. Your team can choose a custom design, with both logos and lettering available! The possibilities are absolutely endless. Our best value artificial grass is perfect for:
- Football Fields
- Soccer Fields
- Baseball Fields
- Training Fields
- Training Centers
- Versa Basketball Courts
Arizona Luxury Lawns of Tucson offers professional, mobile design staff and athletic turf installation crews for your field. Our artificial lawns are green and ready for play all year long and work for collegiate, high school, and NFL compatible fields. As for athletes, they can greatly reduce the chance of injury compared to playing on an uneven natural surface.
Our athletic field turf systems create the perfect surface for athletic activities.
- Green and ready for play all year long
- Collegiate, high school, NFL compatible athletic surfaces of all types
- Greatly reduce injuries caused by uneven playing surfaces
- Professional, mobile design staff and installation crews
- Superior drainage
- custom design with both Football and Soccer markings
- Logos and Lettering available
- 24 hour access to artificial sports surfaces
- Long lasting and will not fade
- Realistic and natural
- Low maintenance
- Made in the USA
With athletic field turf from Arizona Luxury Lawns of Tucson the reasons are endless.
- Completely integrated in house installation crews
- Waiting for grass to dry is a thing of the past
- Watering is eliminated
- 24 hour access to field is standard
- Mowing, edging and weeding are a things no longer required
- Chemical pesticides and fertilizers are no longer needed
- Bugs are no longer a problem
- Bare or brown patches are no longer a problem